Now that the summer is upon us, the time has come once again to update our reading list on books related to all aspects of Tibet!
This time, we have added five books to the existing list, some are new and some are available for the first time for the Kindle. Here are the new additions to the list:
- “The Dragon in the Land of Snows” By Tsering Shakya [Kindle Edition]
- “Culture and the Politics of Third World Nationalism” By Dawa Norbu [Kindle Edition]
- “The Dalai Lama’s Secret Temple” By Ian A. Baker and Thomas Laird
- “The Ninth Panchen Lama (1883-1937): A Life at the Crossroads of Sino-Tibetan Relations” By Fabienne Jagou
- “Theos Bernard, the White Lama” By Paul G. Hackett
As always, we encourage readers who have read any of these books to leave a comment or submit a short review… if you have any of your own recommendations, please let us know!
To see the reading list in full, please visit the permanent link on our site: http://highpeakspureearth.com/category/reading-list/
This post is also available in: English